Monday, January 10, 2011

Emma's Lego Party (Part 2)

Apparently I blog too much and I filled the 1 gigabyte of storage Blogger gave me for free, so after paying a small fee, I have another gigabyte to fill as I'd like!

Back to Emma's party!  After the Lego building contest we played BINGO. A huge thank you to Heather, Louie, Michelle, Mike, and Amy for being our lovely assistants during the party!
 Emma picked out the perfect pinata in San Antonio and could not wait to take a whack at it!
 Camden's turn!
 THE LOOT!
 We also brought back 2 dozen cascarones (confetti filled eggs).  I wish you could zoom in on this picture. After showing the kids that you break it over your friend's head, Emma decided she wanted to try to crack it on Audrey's forehead!
 "We want more confetti!"
 Chris's Lego Cake complete with 6 dots for our 6 year old!

 Present time!  Emma was so excited to get some Silly Bandz!


 After presents, we turned on Despicable Me and you didn't hear a peep out of the kids.

No comments: