5. I can't quite wrap my head around the fact that 5 years ago today, Chris and I became Dad and Mom. Emma Louise Kasparek came into this world at 2:58 p.m. Japan Standard Time on January 11, 2005 and our lives changed forever. Love at first sight is an understatement of what we felt and that love has grown even stronger over the past 5 years. Our little baby is turning in to a little lady and we couldn't be more proud of her!
Happy Birthday to our favorite girl in the whole wide world!
3 comments:
The Chris comparison in those is CRAZY.
I vote for him to grow a little tuft of hair either on top or around the perimeter.
Every time I open this I smile at you two.
Happy Birthday to Emma! I remember coming to see her just like that in the hospital. Eli's is just around the corner & we still have our Yokosuka Hospital blanket just like to one Emma is wrapped up in.
Post a Comment