Sunday, January 10, 2010

Princess Emma's Party

Last night we celebrated our favorite girl in the whole wide world! Emma's birthday party requests were as follows:
1. I'd like to have a princess party.
2. I want Daddy to make me a castle cake.
3. I want Mommy to make chicken noodle soup for dinner.
4. My friends and I want a pinata.
Here are Princess Sophia, Emma, Audrey, and Claire (with the court jester in the back).
All of the party guests lined up in the garage waiting their turn to take a whack at the pinata.
Are adorable "under 5" guest: Alison, Camden, and Hunter.
Emma taking the first swing at the pinata.
(I convinced myself that I was going to make a pinata. It was a little odd looking, but it worked!)
Emma and Claire ready for present time.
I don't think she could have opened the gifts any faster...
Chris's first masterpiece of the new decade: Happy Birthday, dear Emma
Prince Logan and his 2 favorite princesses.
Enjoying cake and ice cream.
The happiest princess on earth!

1 comment:

Lindi said...

Happy Birthday Emma...so fun to look at your pictures. I loved all the memories from Japan. Great idea to post all those great birthday wishes with pictures. You guys all look so good and happy!