This morning I had an urge that I hadn't felt in a long time: to go for a run. I think Chris about fell out of the chair when I got back from the grocery store this morning and told him I thought I would take Emma and go run :) He always tries to motivate me to go for a jog, but I haven't had any interest. I'd like to think that this turn of attitude has something to do with this:
Oh how I wish this was me on a sunny beach, but I actually did this yoga wheel yesterday in the Silverwood Commons. I love Friday afternoons because we have yoga class. Yes, it's not the most relaxing when you've got 11 crazy third graders surrounding you, but their cheers when I did the wheel just like them, made me feel pretty darn good!
Oh how I wish this was me on a sunny beach, but I actually did this yoga wheel yesterday in the Silverwood Commons. I love Friday afternoons because we have yoga class. Yes, it's not the most relaxing when you've got 11 crazy third graders surrounding you, but their cheers when I did the wheel just like them, made me feel pretty darn good!So that leads us back to this morning and my desire to go for a run. I love Washington in the winter because of the mild temperatures, but there is also a lot of rain. :) Thanks to one fantastic jogging stroller and its handy rain cover, Emma or Camden (the rain cover doesn't work as well with the jump seat) can keep me company.
Emma inside the bubble.
Who needs an Ipod when you've got a 5 year-old? She sings to me, points out all the wildlife, and knows that when I'm breathing hard, I probably won't talk too much! :)
1 comment:
WAY TO GO my favorite sister-in-law!!! :) It definitely takes some motivation to get out there but it feels great once you're done. I can't wait until I can get outside with Cole and run as well. I'm thinking that will be a while though.
Post a Comment