Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Labor Day Weekend 2020

The Kasparek family divided and conquered Labor Day Weekend 2020

Chris and Emma left right after school on Friday and drove north so Emma could attend an Olympic Development Team soccer tryout in Vicenza. They stopped south of Florence for the night and enjoyed some yummy pizza for dinner.

Meanwhile, back in Naples, Camden, Melissa, and I filled our bellies with Philly Cheesesteaks at Benny's 

Someone was missing Emma on Saturday morning...

Melissa, Colleen, Sherri, and I headed out on a day adventure to Casertavecchia
The quaint streets were charming
Our cafe stop was unlike any other I've experienced.  Each time a car came down this tiny road, I hopped off my stool and moved into the doorway of the cafe (behind Sherri) so the car could pass by!
I love lunchin' with these ladies!

Chris and Emma made it to Vicenza on Saturday afternoon and got to spend some time with the Sparlings!

Serving at Mass looks a little different these days...
Avonlea and Emma ROCKED the tryout, even though it was super hot!


No comments: