We welcomed the month of August in Sicily, and now we are back at school! Here are a few highlights...
Chris and I attended the Change of Command Ceremony for the NSA Naples Commanding Officer. Best wishes to the Abrahamson family!
Emma had a friend's birthday party in Avellino, so Renee joined me for a fabulous lunch and stroll around the downtown area.
Pool afternoons are the best!
Don't let Camden's sour puss fool you - he was just joking!
Dylan, Camden, and Jake playing basketball
Camden's backyard golf spot
Frankie, Camden, and I worked away on a puzzle one evening after we got out of the pool
#teacherskidlife
Mr. Beane and Mrs. Dunn gave Maddalena and I the social distanced desks okay
Austin, Chris, and Boats setting up for the Back to School Concert. I was just there for moral support (and was desperate for something cool to drink)
Herky's not thrilled we are back to school now...
Emma hard at work on her first day's homework
Colleen is back and out of ROM!
A Mary's night was just what we all needed!













No comments:
Post a Comment