Monday, June 16, 2014

Z's 25th

It's the first day of summer vacation and I have some serious catching up to do!  Did I really go the entire month of May without blogging?!?! 


The second weekend in May we celebrated a special 25th anniversary.  Our dear friends, Sherri & Ron Zimmermann, were married on 5/6 at 7:00 in '89. It was only fitting that we threw them a totally awesome 80's party!

Mel, Madds, and I hanging out at the Carney Park campgrounds before the party at the clubhouse.
 The happy couple
 Carrie and Madds
 Kenny and Julia
 Steve and Kelli
 Let's hear it for the girls!
A toast to Ron and Sherri
Me and Kelli
 Mike and Jen
 Madds and Dave
 Me and Carrie


Chris was in Rome with the soccer team and came at the end of the party, so no fun pictures of him in 80's attire.

No comments: