The marriage celebrations continued the next weekend. After being a part their wedding in December via Skype, Dave and Madds invited their friends here in Italy to a special house warming/wedding party. The guests were asked to wear their tackiest wedding attire and to join in on the Tony n' Tina's Wedding inspired ceremony. I had the role of Mother of the Groom. :)
I bought a $10 roll of burlap and constructed a dress just for the occasion.
"My momma always told me you wear your best burlap dress and pearls to a weddin'!"
Mel and me
Some of the beautiful wedding guests
The bride and her "dad" busting a move down the aisle
Rooftop picture of the wedding ceremony
Melissa deserves an Academy Award for her role as, "bridesmaid who cannot stop crying"
Every bride should use a megaphone when reading her vows
I took it upon myself, as the obnoxious mother of the groom, to refill everyone's glass of wine during the ceremony.
The newlyweds!
Dancing the night away
Q: Where was Chris?
A: On his way Germany with the soccer team










No comments:
Post a Comment