Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Catching Up With Old Friends

We had 2 Camp Adventure reunions in Iowa.  The Cramer family hosted the first one in Johnston.  It was fun reminiscing about the good old days traveling around the world during the summers.

Amy, Chris, and Mike
 The Schweinfurt 1997 crew: Chris, Chris, Gina, and Maggie
 Kasparek and Pisarik
My friend Abby, who I've known my whole life, was blessed with 2 adorable babies in December.  Emma and I were so happy we got to meet Essie and Teddy!
The babypalooza continued with Baby Kate!
Sarah coordinated her trip back to Iowa with ours so we got to enjoy a couple lunch dates catching up and loving on Kate.
Sarah and I have a famous picture taken when we were probably 18 months old. There is now a garage behind us, the shed is different, and the tree is a lot bigger...
...but here are our daughters in that same location in the same wagon!
 There's lots of love in this 34 year friendship!
 Best Friend Grandma's and their beautiful grandchildren



No comments: