On Monday we visited 2 wonderful Christmas Markets. Our first stop was Stuttgart.
I swear Camden had a good time on this trip, he just wasn't into pictures all the time!
Watching the ice skaters (and enjoying some gluhwein)
An Operation Purple Camp Triple Threat!
(and cute baby Van)
Entrance to the Christmas market
Camden and Emma tried some warm Kinderpunch and loved it! :)
My pretzel for the day!
Emma, Olive, and Camden taking a pretzel break.
Look what we found! It was like the mother ship calling us home. Chris savored his first Frappuccino in 8 months and I was disappointed in my first Carmel Macchiato in 5 months.
We drove about 30 minutes north of Stuttgart to the small town of Ludwigsburg. The market was magical at night time!
We found a delightful restaurant near the market. Beer and schnitzel-need I say more?
After dinner we listened to a brass band play some festive tunes.
The kids were mesmerized! :)
The end to a fantastic day!





No comments:
Post a Comment