We set a new record this year (and one I'm not sure I like). This is the latest we've ever decorated for Christmas. We were a little busy Thanksgiving weekend (enjoying Venice!) and Chris had one doozie of a week last week (TB case at work).
Sunday after church we decided that we had to commit to a tree. We looked at the artificial trees and the real trees on base and decided on this Italian beauty:
Ummm, I don't think we're living in the Evergreen State anymore!
The nice thing is that it fit in the back of our car! :)
Sunday afternoon we unpacked the decorations.
Emma had to have her traditional picture in her Santa's helper outfit (maybe it will fit one more year for this picture!)
Both kids are helpful now unpacking ornaments! I love it!
We needed to give our little tree a few days to let its branches fall (they were tied up) so tonight we decorated. The perfect thing to do on a day when we needed a little cheering up.
Camden had the honor of placing the first ornament...
"Ouch! This tree is pokey!"
Who needs a big tree when you can decorate your bookshelves with ornaments?!?
There it is! The Kasparek Family's Italian Christmas Tree!








No comments:
Post a Comment