Sunday, March 28, 2010

We Love Spring!!!

There is something about sitting around a picnic table with great friends eating that first grilled hamburger of the season. Followed by a campfire and s'mores-I couldn't be more ready for spring and summer!

Emma, Alison, and Claire enjoying some girl time in the hammock.
Camden working on his golf swing...
Taking a few pointers from Logan...
Alison and me heading down to the campfire...
Our fantastic five year-olds testing out their new marshmallow roasting sticks.
Quite possibly the most perfect food on Earth: S'MORES!
A little competition (out of love, of course!) for who could get the perfectly roasted marshmallow.
Camden was in heaven! Dirt, sticks, marshmallows, and chocolate!
Adorable Emma and Logan enjoying their ooey gooey goodness!
Emma and Camden off on a canoe trip!
Now this is a girl who knows how to kick back and relax with a marshmallow!

3 comments:

Butch+Marie said...

Love It!!!!!! and Love You All Bunches!!!!!

Babi & Pops!

cjk said...

I want a grilled hamburger.

renee said...

sounds fun...thanks for reminding us it REALLY is SPRING. I am a bit concerned about our easter egg hunt this weekend......I think we are going to be wearing snowsuits......just seems strange!!!