I couldn't resist finding Camden like this last night when I went to bed. Since Camden has moved into his big boy bed, he has become our alarm clock. Yes, we still set it and it goes off at 6:01 every morning, but 9 times out of 10, I wake up to the sound of little feet shuffling across our room. On average it's usually about 5:45 when Camden (with Eugene) climbs into bed with us. He always kisses me on the top of the head and then leans over and kisses Chris (who is still sound asleep) on the top of the head. He cuddles in between the two of us and plays with Eugene or sings songs. After a little while, he always asks to watch something. That's my cue to get up and start the day.
Chris is trying to figure out how this perfect wake up call can be pushed back an hour or so on the weekends! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment