Deep in the heart of Texas! Chris returned home after an 8 day trip to Texas and Florida last night. We are so happy to have him back home. I might be stealing his thunder posting about his trip, but I've had blogging withdrawals (no surprise) since he took the camera for the week. I was excited to see he took 64 pictures, but over 50 of them were of Texas Stadium (yawn). He did have a great time at the Navy Child and Youth Conference. He got to catch up with a lot of old friends, like Chelsea and Brent.
I will post 1 Texas Stadium shot...
My running maniac couldn't pass up a chance to run the Dallas Half Marathon the weekend after the conference. I don't think he expected sub freezing temps in Texas in January. :) He did set a personal best time for the half! 
No comments:
Post a Comment