Saturday, April 18, 2009

Detective Work

The past week, as I battled the flu and Chris battles his bum knee, we were on a mission to find our camera that we hadn't seen since Easter brunch. Chris scoured the house and car while I call our brunch hostess and had her looking for it. Low and behold Chris found the camera under the desk. I have my suspicion on who may have placed it there...
Without further adieu I present to you: Easter 2009:

Emma checking out her Easter basket Camden was so happy to have new toys, candy, Easter grass, and Eugene x 2!
Oh look, an entire bowl of M&Ms!
Hunting around the living room for hidden eggs
Our happy Camden!
All dressed and ready for church!
Emma was so excited to finally wear her new dress and shoes!
After church we joined the Warthen/Gordon family for brunch.
Our 2 favorite bunnies: Emma and Claire
A little rain won't stop our Easter Egg Hunt!

No comments: