The final installment of our
Halloween 2008 Trilogy brought us back to our house for more trick or treating in the neighborhood. Emma wanted to make sure we had our jack-o-lanterns lit before all the kids came to our house.

As Emma, Chris, and I were outside with the pumpkins, I looked in the window and who should I catch "red pawed" sitting inside helping himself to some candy....our little Camden puppy.

Chris and Chris took the girls out in the neighborhood while we ladies and Camden manned the door at home. Last year Emma made it through one cul-de-sac and then had enough. I'm not sure if it was the pizza dinner break we took, or the motivation of her partner in crime, Claire, but they raided nearly the entire neighborhood. The guys talked them through the routine (knock on the door...say trick or treat...say thank you before you leave). At their first stop, the girls forgot the first part and just stood at the closed door yelling "trick or treat!!" the nice owner of the house got quite a kick out of that!
No comments:
Post a Comment