Sunday, November 16, 2008

A day of parties

Emma helped her buddy, Logan, celebrate his 4th birthday, yesterday. The Kasparek party wagon is a package deal, so Chris, Camden, and I joined the party, too. Logan is an expert at doing the penguin dance, so his 2 favorite ladies, Emma and Claire busted a move with him. Yep, that's Camden walking through the middle of the cake walk game...
Our little slugger...
After Logan's party, we headed to Fort Lewis for an Operation Purple Camp reunion. Chris spent an incredible week in August helping direct this camp for military teens and had a great time catching up with his fellow staff members last night. Best of all-it was at the roller skating rink! Chris had never seen my mad roller skating skills, so I impressed him! :) Too bad his bum shoulder kept him on solid soles or I could have challenged him to a race or two. Emma absolutely loved skating! She had on walker skates (the wheels are locked and don't move), but could have cared less! Camden had his on for about 5 seconds-oh well, maybe next time!











No comments: