So after the two longest weeks of my life it came down to a phone call from my favorite nurse. Survey says...I am going to be around for awhile...That's right sports fans, this kid is going nowhere soon. Turns out my left ventricle is a little big....Doc says due to the fact that I used to be what we in this boat like to call the Chubby Side. So after being large and in charge since HS and then losing all of that weight my left ventricle stayed large...
So it is safe to say that these last two weeks put alot of things in perspective. Some asked if I was pissed at the nurse...Could I really be...In my opinion, I won the lottery...The lottery of life...My biggest fear these last two weeks was the fact that I may not see my children grow old. I do not wish that feeling on anyone. So where do I go from here. Surgery on the shoulder sometime in the near future, more marathons, eventually an Ultra-Marathon, and last but surely not least....More QT with my family and friends..
Thanks to all of you for your prayers and blessings these past two weeks...We felt them and appreciated them....Now scroll down and enjoy Vanessa's last few blogs...Damn our kids are cute...Love Chris.
2 comments:
Hooray for Chris! We are so happy that everything turned out OK.
Any possibilty that you will be home to tailgate for the penn state game? We will be in from japan for that game!
HI Chris,
I will keep you in my prayers and I will have others as well. Please keep us posted.
Take care and God bless.
Robin Bradbury
Post a Comment