Well as you can gage by the title, we still do not know what is going on with my heart. Had the echocardiogram yesterday, and according to the tec, they got some beautiful shots of my heart...Oh goody...Of course she could not tell me a damn thing about them...How convenient.
Want to know what happens when they go through this stuff. Would love to tell them the same things. So the funny thing about seeing my heart yesterday was that I almost hyperventilated(spelling?) You try looking at your heart while you can feel it beating and at the same time you are trying to control your breathing...You try to put it all in sync but it just ends up freaking you out a little bit....
So to finish this entry I will say that everyone is telling me that if there was something seriously wrong, I would be in the hospital...Thats a good thing I guess...but no offense, I will feel better when I know if it is my dying heart, the diaphragm(which I have now said more in one week then I said the previous 33 years of my life)..and in case some of you are still confused, the diapragm is not that tool(bad verbage) that is used for Birth Control...Because that in itself would explain the blood flow problem...
See you can scare the man, but you can't scare out the sense of humor...Thank you for the continued prayers...Love...Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment