Saturday, February 9, 2008

Starship

When it comes to music, I can't get enough of the 80's! If Chris and I sing karaoke, there is one song that we bring the house down with: We Built This City by Starship. You better believe that we were belting out that tune along with the band when we saw Starship in concert last night. The band may have sold out stadiums in the 80's but we got to enjoy them as the headliners at the Skagit Valley Casino Resort. :)
Chris surprised me with a little birthday getaway. When we walked into the casino and I saw the posters advertising the show, I was thrilled! I know you all would have been singing along to Sara and Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now just like I was. :) It was a great show with plenty of tambourine, synthesizer, and even a little cowbell. Maybe for my 30th b-day REO Speedwagon will be in town...





No comments: