Well there are those moments when expecting your first child that you look forward to. The first time they crawl, walk, talk, hug you, kiss you etc. For me, having Emma, I have always thought about her wedding, more specifically when as her daddy I get that special dance. Sure it is ages away(hopefully) and there are many memories to come, but it is always there in the back of my mind. So this past Saturday evening when Emma escorted me to my first Daddy and Daughter dance I could not help but fast forward in my head to that special dance.
The evening started out with Pizza at "Tony's", a place that all visitors this summer are guaranteed a visit too. We then proceeded to the dance, where Emma was as cute and energetic as could be. The first slow dance which I will remember always was too "Unforgettable"..
After the dance we headed to a Kasparek Family favorite...Dairy Queen...and then after a lomg exhausting evening of Eating, Dancing, and Treats, Emma fell asleep, where I can only hope that her dreams are as meaningful as she has made mine.
Enjoy the pics of Emma, Chris, Claire and myself....




The evening started out with Pizza at "Tony's", a place that all visitors this summer are guaranteed a visit too. We then proceeded to the dance, where Emma was as cute and energetic as could be. The first slow dance which I will remember always was too "Unforgettable"..
After the dance we headed to a Kasparek Family favorite...Dairy Queen...and then after a lomg exhausting evening of Eating, Dancing, and Treats, Emma fell asleep, where I can only hope that her dreams are as meaningful as she has made mine.
Enjoy the pics of Emma, Chris, Claire and myself....
1 comment:
Conked out with a hole in her tights at the end of the night... It must have been a fun and special evening.
Post a Comment