Monday, August 1, 2022

I-O-W-A 2022 Edition Week #5

 Emma had back to back sports camps to end our time stateside.  We dropped her off at Wartburg and headed to Cedar Falls to see the McMullen/Bjerke crew

Celebrating 25 years of friendship with Katie!

Camden made lots of friends at the Bjerke farm
Camden, Chris, Jerry, and Pam
Love these ladies! 
Tuesday morning we walked around the UNI campus

Then we stopped by Katie's downtown shop, Hatchlings & Hens, before we left town

Grandpa, Nana, and Camden at Jester Park

Emma in action at Snow Valley Basketball Camp

I had the pleasure of being Camden's driver as he played a round of golf in Waukee

Every year we have to see how much taller Camden is than Nana
Winterset High School Class of '97
I had a fabulous evening catching up with classmates at our 25th reunion
2022 edition of the Kasparek Cousins photo shoot 






Enjoying our last evening in Iowa with the Kasparek family
Camden and Cole were the first people on the golf course this morning to get in one last round of golf before we fly back to Italy tonight
Breakfast at the Bluebird Cafe



No comments: