Monday, May 2, 2022

The Tale of TWO Coach Kaspareks

On Tuesday after school, the athletic director (a dear friend of mine) called and asked if I would be willing to fill in as the Ladies Soccer DODEA Sponsor/Coach with Chris joining me. After a 3 days of practice with a group of incredible young women, I made my coaching debut!  In complete transparency, my knowledge of soccer did not exist until the kids started playing youth sports soccer #offsides. Chris is a PRO at coaching soccer and I am following his lead. We had a 5-0 victory over AOSR!  Thank you to Zach, for taking so many great pictures during the game!



Celebration after 1 of her 2 goals


A classic Chris Kasparek sideline pose when questioning an off sides call by the ref.

Emma, Coach Dad, Coach Mom


After the soccer game, we cheered on Camden in their victory against Rota


He had a great 2 innings on the pitching mound





No comments: