Eggstravaganza at Carney Park is back!!! It was cancelled for the past 2 years and we were blessed with a picture perfect spring day for the 2022 edition.
An early morning arrival at the park with my love
Me, Chris, Austin, Boats, & Amelia
John & Chris
An awesome picture courtesy of the USO photographer
Amelia and I tossed out candy as Austin drove us up and down the outfield between each age group's hunt.
The K kids were not here, so Chris & I decided to get our picture with the Easter Bunny
Amazing MWR team!
John, Wayland, Chris, Boats, Amelia, Austin, and me
Oh coffee, how I missed you during Lent!
Camden served during Easter Mass
Picture Perfect
Emma hid Easter eggs in our yard for Francesca and Gabriella
Not only were we celebrating Easter, it was also Melissa's birthday!
Ron, Me, Bridget, Dave, Melissa, Zach, Maddalena, Jim, & Amy
Unfortunately, Chris had to work at Carney Park all day. When he got home he joined the pink shirt club with Zach and Ron. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment