Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wildcats in Aviano

 3/4 of the Kasparek family headed to northern Italy early Friday morning for a weekend of volleyball and football

The volleyball ladies on the bus

Rest stop selfie

Emma and Chris met up at Aviano High School

Dinner after their Friday evening victory


I don't have any actual pictures of the game to share, but here is the blurb out of Stars & Stripes

Back in Naples...Amy, Mel, and I had a great dinner at our neighborhood hamburger joint


Saturday morning the Wildcats played 6 on 6 football

Chris was so excited when his center, Jovin, scored a touchdown!
After their Saturday morning victory, the volleyball girls filled in as cheerleaders for the football game.  Emma is in the middle of the back row

Melissa, Sherri, Colleen, Bridget, Amy, Maria, and I had a delightful afternoon of wine and food at Antico Castello


No comments: