Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Labor Day Weekend 2021

 After 2 great weeks of school, we were all ready for a LONG weekend!

Before the Hawkeyes game on Saturday, Chris and I enjoyed a little apertivo in Pozzouli 

Sunday Funday in Monte di Procida

LOVE this guy!

Maria & Emma

Silas & Lacey playing giant Connect 4

Maria working her culinary magic!

Sherri & Ron

Hanging with Zach

Eris, Mel, & me
Selfie with Emma & Lucca
I found a place in the shade with Maria & Amy
Camden and his favorite 3rd grade teacher
Jim crafting with the kids
Amy challenged Camden to a game of Connect 4
TikTok time!
What an amazing group ladies I'm blessed to have as friends!
Camden and Frankie swinging away
Frankie caught a piggy back ride with Zia Mel
Zach, Silas, Camden, & Chris playing Cornhole 
Emma & Frankie 
Evening cuddles with Herky

No comments: