It has been a busy 3 weeks since we returned to Italy. We tried to squeeze in some fun between work, prepping a classroom for the new school year, football pre-season conditioning/practice, and volleyball workouts.
Madds, Gabri, Sherri, Emma, Frankie, and I enjoying a Saturday afternoon in the pool
We had a MISERABLE heat wave our first week back. Herky stayed in his favorite spot to keep cool.
Delicious seafood dinner with Madds, Mel, and Bridget
Friday night Dom's take out at Mel's apartment
Camden's first Color Guard of the year. The Naples school administrators welcomed Captain Stewart
Celebrating Ron's birthday (Sherri was in Turkey) with a fun fiesta dinner!
Prosecco reunion with Colleen
Darci, Shelley, Colleen, Mel, and I at Mary's
Back to School Block Party 2021 was a hit!
6th grade team pool party. I'm very excited to work with Troy, Lacey, Zach, and Maddalena this year!
Mel and Emma hanging out












No comments:
Post a Comment