Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Life Lately: Janubruary Edition :)

 The first 2 months of 2021 are just about over!  Here are a few random highlights...

Herky is still living his best life.  The kids wrapped him up one cold evening 

Maddalena and I waiting in line for our first dose of the COVID vaccine
Camden was one of Naples Middle High School's Student of the Month
Saturday afternoon shooting hoops
Wine and Paint night at the Zimmermanns'

We were blessed with a sunny 70 degree Saturday after weeks of rain.  The boys hit the golf course
I enjoyed an afternoon of reading on the patio
Melissa and I just happened to be twins at school one day
Donita and Maddalena make great photobombers! 
Camden wore his dress blue for inspection during NJROTC 
Herky was extra cuddly (and cute)
Going back through my phone, I don't have any pictures of Emma "doing her thing" over the past 2 months :(  She's been busy with schoolwork, working out, and doing a lot of soccer drills in the yard. 






No comments: