Saturday, December 19, 2020

Life Lately: December Edition

The kids continued remote learning, and I transitioned back to "brick and mortar" on December 4th.  They have perfected a few party tricks being at home together all day!

 

This cuddly pup is the best!

Camden received a special gift: Iowa Hawkeye Advent mini stockings. He starts each day finding out what surprise Aunt Jessie has sent him. 

The NSA Naples Tree Lighting look a lot different this year...

Camden, Emma, and I helped Melissa put up her Christmas Tree

Angel Herky

One afternoon, Camden sent me a message saying he made a Christmas card with Dylan and Jake.  I laughed out loud when this picture popped up on my phone.  Whenever somebody's computer freezes, one of the other guys takes a screen shot.  Then they made a collage of all the pictures. This is such an 8th grade boy thing to do! 

Gabriella and I hanging out one morning before school

Making cinnamon rolls from scratch

Saturday morning out on the golf course

Hanging out with these ladies is always a great time!


Emma, Gabriella, and Francesca made cookies


Camden got fitted for his suit for Confirmation

Chris knows a lot of people, but having a direct line to Santa is the best! Chris organized 4 night event connecting over 100 families to Santa.

Camden made the Naples Middle High School Instagram page. He competed in a NJROTC physical fitness competition and placed 5th out of 159 cadets!

My amazing 6th grade team celebrated Festive Friday. 
Lacey, Maddalena, Ivette, Troy, and I are definitely ready for Winter Break!


Chris hosted his final Operation Get Down Tonight of 2020 last night.


No comments: