Saturday, January 4, 2020

Winter Break Highlights

It has been a low key Winter Break for the Kasparek crew - just what we all needed after a busy first half of the school year!

December 19th was the 19th anniversary of our engagement.  We were still in school, so a trip to Rome wasn't a celebration option.
 Chris decided to surprise me with a special dinner with friends!
Blessed to have all of these people in our life!
Game night at the Oropallos
Emma's encouraging look to Luca
 The Monday before Christmas, the basketball teams did a fundraiser bagging at the NEX.  Camden was recruited to help, also :) . 
We did a lot of movie watching...
 Camden built a field goal post in the backyard
Up late on the 27th to cheer on the Hawkeyes to victory

Gabriella and I enjoying our ladies' morning at the salon
I was not feeling well on New Year's Eve, so I took the kids to Capo to watch the fireworks with Chris, then came home.  
I did snap one pic with my favorite guy before heading home
 
The Sparlings came to town! They joined the Dom's Crew for a fun dinner
 Emma giving Avonlea & Seren a pizza making lesson
 Happy kids with full bellies!
 Sinaia has to be the SWEETEST 3 year-old on Earth!  This face says it all!
One happy puppy who enjoyed our lazy days at home!

No comments: