Sunday, October 21, 2018

NMHS Homecoming 2018

Too quickly after retiring my dance shoes, we were at Carney Park for an 8:30 soccer game
 Hawkeyes warming up
Emma only played the first quarter, rocking it at defense, because she has an injured hip and sat out the rest of the game.  I didn't have my camera out during the first quarter #badmom
Camden had an amazing game, scoring 4 goals!

 When we got to the base, we saw the band walking back from a pre-game rehearsal.  
Emma stopped for a photo op with her friends Tatum, Katrina, and Talia
Emma, Caden, and Caitlyn cheering on the boy's volleyball team to a victory 
Here comes the Wildcat football team!
 Coach K
 Ball boy on the run
Izzy and Emma in the stands
 Camden catches the extra point
 What an incredible game!!!!!!  
Ashton rushed for over 300 yards and I'm so happy I captured this moment with him and Chris
Thanking the fans and taking a bow
(Camden is definitely part of the team)
 Homecoming victory!



No comments: