Thursday, December 28, 2017

Holiday Parties

We said arrivederci to Butch and Marie on Monday and finished up the week with holiday parties galore!

Thursday was the NSA Holiday party in Pozzouli

This guy and his fancy moves won the Best Dressed Man award!
Friday we attended our first ever murder mystery party.  This Ho Ho Homicide was a blast!  
Chris and I played 2 of Santa's elves
Jangle's mug shot
Spanky's mug shot
Our hosts welcoming us to the North Pole
 Santa gives his elves and reindeer directions
I was busy collecting evidence 
Who is the murderer?!
(The guy in the middle)
Meanwhile, Emma had her first band concert. Thanks to our wonderful friends, we got to watch videos of it.
 On Saturday morning, Chris and I volunteered to be none other than Mrs. Claus and Santa at the International Spouses Club's Holiday Breakfast. 
It was so much fun!


No comments: