Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Labor Day Boating

In true Vanessa fashion, I made a post about the first day of school and then it's been radio silence for the month of September!  I've slowly uploaded pictures over the past few weeks and now it's time to write and post!


A summer in Italy is not complete without going boating around Ischia and Procida.  After our marathon trip home to the states and avoiding the busy month of August, we decided Labor Day Weekend was the perfect way to say "so long" to summer!

3/4 of the Ks, Sherri, and Ron wave as we set sail
Camden, Chris, and Emma in my favorite cove on Procida
The fabulous Heather
This boy was in heaven snorkeling all day long!
Sherri and Ron
Celebrating a UNI victory over ISU the night before :)
A gelato and Aperol Spritz pit stop on the island
Love the Zs!
The Kasparek boys
Ryan and Heather
Floating with the gals
Yes, Chris got in the water, but I couldn't get a very good shot of him! :)

No comments: