4 weeks (boy I'm behind) ago we kicked off the 2016 Spring Sports Season. Mother Nature did not cooperate that day and the kids both got in about half a game before the fields were too water logged.
Here is Emma (being silly Emma) dancing at 2nd base before the inning started
Soggy softball players
Camden at bat
I took cover on the patio near the field. Can you see Camden out in left field? The other team did not have enough players, so he was kind enough to help them out and play for their team.
Flash forward one week...
Emma is thrilled I want to take her picture before opening ceremonies
Our amazingly brave and talented girl sang the National Anthem!
Teams ready for Opening Ceremonies
Introducing the A's
Introducing the Red Fusion
Thanks to a friend, he has captured some great pictures of Camden over the past 2 games. Thanks, Tim!





No comments:
Post a Comment