Sunday morning we were welcomed with spectacular Sicilian scenery as we drove south to Agrigento
Look who we found at the famous Greek temples?!?!
Actually, Madds and her family found us driving (lost) around town. After leading us to our hotel we explored the Valle dei Templi
I just happen to be teaching a unit on Ancient Greece right now, so visiting this piece of amazing history was a highlight of the trip!
Seafood lunch by the sea
After lunch, we visited the Turkish Steps. Madds (of course) knew the owner of a beach bar along the way so we grabbed beers and sambuca.
Picture pit stop on the rocks
Love this girl!
Favorite picture of the trip:
I decide this is a great place to stop and get a group selfie. I sit my (nearly full) beer next to a rock. Everyone gets in place and Camden says, "Mom, your beer just blew into the ocean."
Click
Road trip superstars!
Sitting on the Turkish Steps
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Girlz
Emma thought the water was COLD
Camden chasing people with seaweed


No comments:
Post a Comment