At the beginning of the summer we were introduced to the game, Cornhole. Chris was instantly hooked (I'll play, but I'm not very good at it) and wanted to get a set of Hawkeye boards made. Last week his custom boards were finished and it was time to get some friends together at our house to break them in.
Camden & Emma playing the first round
Who wants to take on these two tough kids?
Jumping in leaves
Mel and Emma grillin' up some veggies
I just love Heidi's expression as she watches Chris' bag sail across the yard
Look who will be welcoming a baby boy very soon...beautiful belly, Amanda!
Madds and Jenna are ready to play
Mel and Chris
Madds and Chris
Ron and Dave
Jenna and Emma doing the Biker Shuffle in between games
Arianna and Emma
Jenna must have said something to make Chris laugh :)




No comments:
Post a Comment