Sunday, May 19, 2013

First Communion and Mom's Day Celebration

We had a little fiesta in honor of Emma and Mom's Day after Mass on Sunday.  Another HUGE thanks to photographer friend extraordinaire, Lara, for snapping all these pictures.

Herky's spot for the party
 Nate, Terry, and Chris hanging out by the grill
 Melissa, Cathy, Staci, and I soaking up some sunshine while Emma and Orion EZ Roll around the pool
 Nate, Chris, Ron, and Chris
 Emma and her special cake, made by dad
 Lara was Emma's teacher last year and I am Thomas' teacher this year  
Moms, kids, teachers, students, friends!
 Cheers to an amazing day!
 Who needs water in the pool to play Marco Polo?  Not these guys!
 Liam, Camden, Ellie, Savannah, Emma, Orion, Matt, and Thomas
 A gorgeous cross necklace from Babi & Pops
 Wow!  Money!
 More gifts...a prayer book from Nana & Grandpa
 A parting shot from the summer JC Penney catalog.  Judi, Abby, Melissa, and I were color coordinated  at the party. :)

No comments: