Tuesday, February 5, 2013

January Rundown

I only made 2 blog post for the whole month of January! :( I will admit that 2013 got off to a crazy start and I did not do a good job grabbing the camera when I should have.  There are a few random pictures in iPhoto, so here is a rundown of the past month... 

This has been a big problem-sickness!  We have all took our turns feeling under the weather lately.  The stomach flu is making the rounds in Naples. In fact, I'm home with Emma today.  
Herky was a great nurse for Camden when he was sick.
 A little down time watching movies together. Aren't they sweet?!? 
Maybe this is why the sickness is getting passed from one sibling to the other!
We did have time for a little dress up fun.  The magician and his lovely assistant.
Camden was in the bathroom for a long time one afternoon and came downstairs to show off his new hairdo. :)
 A note I found on Emma's door
(EMMA IS DRIVING ME CRAZY)
 I often get comments about all the cat footprints on my car.  Well, here's the "cat" Herky.  If he's not chasing the neighborhood cats, this is is favorite place to patrol the yard or take a nap.
 Emma got a pogo stick for her birthday :)

No comments: