Our Christmas day fun continued at a wonderful party hosted by none other than our friends, Judi and Terry. It was a full house with lots of food, laughter, and love!
A little photo op by the tree
(We didn't coordinate our shades of greens very well...)
Judi, Pam, and me
Gerry, Terry, and Chris
Oh how I'm going to miss this scene! Gerry behind the bar and Chris enjoying a laugh with him.
Now this is a tough looking Christmas gang...
Savannah, Ben, Orion, Camden, Claire, and Emma
A Christmas feast for KINGS!
Chris, Gerry, and Michael
Gerry is know for his infamous jokes and we all had to hear a few of them one last time. I was playing the role of Sister Mary Katherine. :)
The reaction says it all!
Where's Camden?
I found him fast asleep upstairs.
Just Dance 4 battles have begun!
Emma and Claire...
Emma and me...
Chris and Ben...
We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends to celebrate the holidays with!
Buon Natale!



No comments:
Post a Comment