Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blogging Withdrawals

It's been a bit of a hectic week at the ole Kasparek abode. After a six week break from Miss Vanessa, I jumped back into teaching summer school. I snapped pictures and downloaded them throughout the week, waiting for the weekend when I'd have some time to blog. Last night as Chris headed off to his week directing Purple Camp, I stood on the porch waving good-bye, and realized that he was taking the computer with all my pictures. I had two blogs I needed to get posted...What would I do?!?!
Emma, Camden, and I were looking at their baby pictures this afternoon, so I thought this flashback that I dug out of the archives on our external hard drive, would have to do. This is August of '07-our last trip to Kamakura and one of the hottest days of the summer. It seems like just yesterday... Chris has not only stolen the Mac, but our camera, too.
It's going to be tough making it through this week without them...

No comments: