I had the idea to start this blog because we were starting a new chapter in our lives. We'd just made our big move from Japan to Washington and I wanted to have a way to really stay connected with the friends we said good-bye to in Japan and those 4 VIPs in Iowa (a.k.a. the grandparents).
Little did I know that this would become a living scrapbook that I hope Emma and Camden can look back on one day. We've shared lots of laughs and this has also been a journal for us to work through some tough times.
I know there are at least 3 million memories we've made in the past 2 years and I've tried to capture as many as I could on film. Chris will tell you that I am always taking pictures with a blog in mind. As soon as we get in the door, I have the urge to go blog about the memory we've just made.
Thank you to our loyal readers. I know that even if no one looked at this blog, I'd still cherish every word of it.
Here's to many more memories!

1 comment:
Here's to 300 more!!!
Post a Comment