I'm sure thousands of parents have had this debate in their heads. You walk into a room that looks like this:

and the first reaction is, "What a mess!" I will say that I cringed as I walked by Emma's room yesterday afternoon. If I hadn't spent the past 3+ weeks cleaning and organizing my classroom for the upcoming school year, I don't think my reaction would have been quite the same. After taking a deep breath and deciding to grab the camera, I realized there was sure a lot of fun going on in that room!
1 comment:
I think the fact that you recognized the fun going on in that room takes you from Amazing Parent, to Super Amazing Gold Medal Parent!!!
Way to go, Ness. Your kids are lucky to have you as their mom!! (Though I don't blame you one bit for that initial cringe!)
Post a Comment