Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello June!

The school year is coming to a close so I say, "Bring on summer!"
I find my mind wandering outside during the school day, so I can only imagine how hard it is for my students right now.
We filled up the Kasparek Family Pool yesterday and when we came home this afternoon, Emma wanted to swim (of course Camden followed right along!) Chris walked in the door soon after we did and I offered him lifeguard or chef duty.
I think he chose the role of relaxing lifeguard :)
Here are the goof-balls enjoying some melon after their swim.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Mmmmm.... melon! Today is my last school day and I'm looking forward to seeing some of you guys this summer! Maybe Lily and I could take the ferry over and meet you guys in town? There's a park near the Bainbridge ferry. Or... we certainly can figure something out! Just talked to MAC the other day and found out she's going to Maine for the wedding, too. I can't wait to see some more of our Japan buds!