Monday, May 11, 2009

Bed Time

As we changed our calendar to May and saw Camden's 2nd birthday quickly approaching, we decided it was time for him to make the transition to a big boy bed. Let's flashback to December 2006-just weeks before Emma's 2nd birthday. Here's Chris putting together Emma's big girl bed...Now with 2 assistants, Chris spent Mother's Day evening assembling another bed!
Here is Emma's new bed!

Emma's bed was "flipped" and is now Camden's bed. We don't quite trust him with the bed up high-he's quite the daredevil...
He has spent 2 nights fast asleep in his new bed! Let's hope the trend continues!

1 comment:

The Haynes Family said...

Wow. I can't believe that Camden is 2 already. Didn't we just go to his Christening a few weeks ago? ;) Yay for the big boy bed... I have a feeling that Jackson's big boy bed will come before I'm ready for it.