Sunday, March 1, 2009

Camden's 1st Haircut

Poor Camden had a traumatic experience today: his first haircut. Chris and I had flashbacks of being in the doctor's office trying to comfort him getting his shots. The boy is pretty fearless when it comes to being rough and tumble, but he wanted nothing to do with this unfamiliar thing!
Camden objected to the cape and had to be bribed with a lollipop before the snipping even began...
He thought Mom would save him, but I tried the standing approach (no such luck!)
The sweet stylist even found him a little duck to hold. It wasn't Eugene, so no good there!
All done and happy to enjoy his lollipop outside. As you can see, we called it a day after the back was cut. :)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

He's a very handsome little man. I'm sorry the first trip to the barber was so traumatic.