Thursday I turned the big 3-0 and I told Chris that the perfect birthday gift would be seeing my best bud, Mandy (a.k.a. Snyds). The last time we saw one another was the summer of 2005! To my surprise, Mandy came to Washington for the weekend! She and Chris love to plan surprises for me (they're the greatest!!). This weekend was our trip to play in the snow at Trollhaugen, so Mandy joined in on the fun!
Emma and Camden on the sleigh ready for the snow cat to haul us (and all our stuff) into the lodge.
What a great action shot-I was the muscle to get them going!
My 2 favorite guys!
Emma and Camden on the sleigh ready for the snow cat to haul us (and all our stuff) into the lodge.
What a great action shot-I was the muscle to get them going!
My 2 favorite guys!Soon after this picture our camera decided not to work (grrrrrr!) so Mandy became the official weekend photographer. Stay tuned for more pictures of our fantastic weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment