She's having a very happy birthday! I wanted to do a blog tribute to her big day on the big day. There is still about 4 hours left of her birthday, so who know what fun is still to come!
The morning started with the traditional Kasparek-breakfast-in-bed-on-your-birthday.
Nearly every week when we go grocery shopping, Emma stops at the balloon display near the produce section and asks, "Mom, can I get one of these for my birthday?" You can imagine that she was over the moon excited when I told her she could get one yesterday!
Emma is yearning for a cousin and she has decided that Lily is her honorary cousin. She was thrilled Lily could be part of her birthday party this afternoon!
1 comment:
Dear Emma,
Happy, happy 4th birthday! It seems like just yesterday that we were watching "Meet the Fockers" with your parents and sending your mom into labor with you... :-)You're so grown up now! We miss you and your family!!
Love, Matt, Kristin, and William
Post a Comment