Thursday, August 21, 2008

"I love school!"

This was the tune Emma was singing as we were packing up and heading out the door this morning. Chris is off at camp this week (we are definitely missing having Daddy around!!) and I'm working like a crazy woman preparing my new classroom, so the kids are spending more time this week at school (The Jackson Park Child Development Center). We are thrilled with the transition they've made from home to school. Both kids love their teachers and are making new friends.
Emma decided that she should carry Camden's bag and he could carry hers this morning. ;) Yes, it was cool enough to wear long sleeves today in good ole Washington!

Here we are this evening making pizza. I'm not sure what I think about having 2 helpers in the kitchen, but Camden loves having a stool to stand on, too!

No comments: