Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Camden's World

When we were outside playing this afternoon, I decided to grab the camera and capture some moments of my kids doing what they love-exploring and having fun. Camden is soooooo close to walking (he's taken a couple little steps on his own in the last few days). I tried to sit back and let them interact without me as much as possible. As you'll see, Camden still needs a little help when a certain big sister swoops in. Like all parents, I always wonder what my baby is thinking. Here's my take on Camden's World...

YIPPEE!! It finally stopped raining and mom let me come outside and play!
This is a great new game! I can practice walking while pushing Emma's bike.
Oh, Emma's coming over to play with me. Wow, she can stand on the back of the bike!
Wait a second, she's pulling the bike away. I don't think she came over to play with me, she came to steal my toy!!!!
I WANT THAT BIKE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mom comes to the rescue)
Now this is better. Emma gave me my bike back and I am a happy boy again! :)

1 comment:

Butch+Marie said...

I love Camden's World!! Mom does a wonderful job describing Camden's World!
Soon Camden will be chasing Emma!

Love You,
Babi