Saturday, April 12, 2008

He's Baaaaaaaaack...

After a month and a half of nagging injuries and actually switching my registration from the full marathon to the half, my body decided today to surprise me and pull out the 20 miler. So what does this mean? I am back on track to run the full marathon on the 4th of May in Eugene, Oregon...Now for time, and those that voted...I am looking at 4:30 as being realistic...We'll see...I am just happy that my body decided to cooperate for the first time in awhile...So I ask you all to say a few prayers over the next 3 weeks that my body continues to heal and that I am able to complete the journey that I started back in December....Enjoy the pics....and Thank you to Vanessa, Emma, and Camden, who helped Daddy finish with their great cheerleading.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey guys! Your babies are beyond adorable. I was just thinking about both of you today and decided to run a Google search - low and behold the Kasparek family blog. :) I feel awful about how out of touch we've (I've) been since Japan! The last few years haven't been the brightest, but things are looking up. I noticed that you're running the full in Eugene, Chris! So am I!! I'd love to meet up with you all down there. (I promise not to flake out - if you're still willing to be my friend. :)) Send me an email at michelle_buck@mcgraw-hill.com or call me at 253.347.9757.

Hope all is well with you both!!

Michelle